Downloadable Vendor Applications:
*No direct sales. [ie: tupperware, pampered chef, 31, etc.]
- Each 10’ x 10’ space is located outside. The fair will take place rain or shine. Application fees are for spaces only. All applicants must provide their own tables, chairs, signs, tents or gazebos as needed. All equipment must fit inside your 10’ x 10’ space. Most spaces are located on hard surface and as such, tents/gazebos will require weights as opposed to stakes.
- Set up time will be from 9:00-10:30 AM. Vendors must check in inside The Artisans Exchange to receive your space location. Vendors may drive up Cushing Place to unload for set-up. All Vendor vehicles must be moved from the lots on Cushing Place by 10:30 AM. Vendors must move their vehicles to the public parking lot located across Rt. 4, behind Fish Bones restaurant and Santander Bank. Vendors are required to stay for the duration of the fair on the days for which they have been accepted. Breakdown may begin at 4:00. Vendor vehicles may return to Cushing Place for loading at 4:30pm. Vendors must clear their spaces entirely by 7:00pm on Sunday, October 6, 2019. Do not leave anything, including trash behind. If vendors are confirmed for both days of the festival, Art on the Brook will not be held responsible for any items left in vendor spaces overnight.
- Application acceptance and space assignments are at the discretion of the Festival Management. Photos of artwork should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Vendor Application Photos. Please include your name/business name in the email. We reserve the right to limit the number of vendors with similar products. Access to electrical, if requested, is limited and will be granted on a first to apply/first to receive basis. Vendors will be notified of a confirmed space after we receive applications and payment. If we have not received your PAYMENT BY SEPTEMBER 5, 2019 you forfeit your space. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No smoking by vendors at booths, or on fair premises, will be permitted.
- Vendors and their employees shall use every measure to protect festival site from all damages. Vendors shall be responsible for damage caused by him or her to buildings and grounds.
- YOU HEREBY AGREE NOT TO HOLD ART ON THE BROOK, THE ARTISANS EXCHANGE, IT’S OWNERS, CHELMSFORD CARD & GIFT, JACK HANLEY, OR THE TOWN OF CHELMSFORD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIM OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, FOR ANY BODILY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING OUT OF OUT OF ANY ARTWORK, CRAFTWORK, FOOD OR MUSIC, OR GENERAL PARTICIPATION IN OR ATTENDANCE AT THE ART ON THE BROOK ON OCTOBER 5 & 6, 2019.